<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9393200\x26blogName\x3dRecord+My+Mind:+Banal+Records+of+a+Pe...\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://recordmymind.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://recordmymind.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6532355751631192781', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Record My Mind: Banal Records of a Pedestrian Life

Suffering and evil overwhelm me and I stew in my own juice. 

Saturday, March 12, 2005

3/12/2005 04:52:00 am - ADD and excessive ambition: Too many "To reads"


No need to buy books liao.


To read (in no order):
Personal Identity
Pragmatic arguments for believing in God
Revision theory of truth
Correspondance theory of truth
Coherence theory of truth
Deflationary theory of truth
Identity theory of truth
The Semantic Conception of Truth and the Foundations of Semantics (To read again. Forgot what it's about)
Tarski on Truth: The Liar T
Paraconsistent Logic
Tarski's Truth definitions
Hume's Aesthetics
Aesthetic Judgement
Conditionals
Compositionality
Arthur Prior
Hilbert's Program
Hedonism
Frege
The Problem of Evil
Death
Curry's Paradox
Anaphora (For the longest time, I've been irritated that I don't know what anaphora is)
Inconsistency without contradiction
Intensional Semantics Lecture notes by Kai von Fintel
Basic Ideas of Formal Semantics
Article on Grice
Another article on Grice by Kent Bach

To link:
People in Logical Semantics
Linguist List
Anne Troelstra
Melvin Fitting
Kai von Fintel's Semantics Web Resources


To browse:
Paul Taylor's Practical Foundations of Mathematics
Paul Taylor's Proofs and Types
Hans Kamp
Frank Veltman and Dick De Jongh's Intensional Logic notes
Babara Abbott's Formal Semantics and its recent developments
Kent Bach's papers


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in fact grateful to the holder of this web page who has shared this great piece of writing at
here.
My webpage: christian louboutin discount  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for any other great post. The place else could anybody
get that type of info in such a perfect manner of writing?

I've a presentation next week, and I'm on the look for such information.
My website nike free run  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

After looking into a number of the articles on your site, I honestly like your way of writing a blog.
I book marked it to my bookmark site list
and will be checking back in the near future. Please check out my
web site as well and let me know your opinion.

Visit my web page; michael kors bag  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this post is nice, my younger sister is analyzing such things, so
I am going to let know her.

Feel free to surf to my site - トリーバーチ  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Undeniably consider that which you stated. Your favourite reason
seemed to be at the net the simplest factor to be aware of.
I say to you, I definitely get annoyed at the same time as other people think about concerns that
they plainly do not understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon
the highest and also defined out the entire thing with no need side effect ,
folks can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

my page: コーチ 財布  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article, totally what I was looking for.


Feel free to surf to my site コーチ 店舗  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd
ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog
post or vice-versa? My blog discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each
other. If you are interested feel free to send
me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!

Awesome blog by the way!

Feel free to visit my web-site; http://www.chloeoutletstore2013.com/  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helpful information. Lucky me I found your site by chance,
and I'm surprised why this accident did not came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

My web-site; クロエ  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if
you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.

Also visit my web page ... ミュウミュウ  


Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20150615
michael kors
ray ban sunglass
burberry outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
coach purses
coach outlet
michael kors outlet online sale
cheap jerseys
coach factorty outlet
chanel outlet
kids lebron james shoes
nike air max
fendi handbags
fitflops clearance
michael kors outlet
coach factorty outlet
chi flat iron
kate spade
abercrombie kids
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
pandora charms
oakley sunglasses
cheap jordans
cheap jordans
polo outlet
louis vuitton handbags
pandora rings
kobe bryant shoes
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet online
michael kors
tory burch handbags
jordan concords
michael kors outlet online
pandora bracelets
oakley sunglasses
christian louboutin sale
polo outlet
timberland boots
 


Blogger 750unique said...

2015-07-25song
mcm outlet online
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ray ban outlet
coach outlet store online
true religion jeans
kate spade outlet
pandora jewelry stores
gucci
kate spade
toms shoes for women
gucci outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
burberry outlet online
true religion jeans outlet
fitflops
louboutin
kate spade outlet
gucci borse
burberry handbags
pandora jewelry outlet
ed hardy uk
pandora bracelets
longchamp pliage pas cher
michael kors
cheap jordans uk
hollister outlet
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton borse
mcm bags
chanel handbags
true religion sale
tory burch handbags
pandora charms
michael kors outlet
 


Post a Comment

© Boon 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates