<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9393200\x26blogName\x3dRecord+My+Mind:+Banal+Records+of+a+Pe...\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://recordmymind.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://recordmymind.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6532355751631192781', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Record My Mind: Banal Records of a Pedestrian Life

Suffering and evil overwhelm me and I stew in my own juice. 

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

3/29/2005 12:45:00 am - Seneca on Friendship

No time. No time. No time to blog. Too much has passed and too little has been recorded and will soon be forgotten and lost.

In a previous post I wrote that I almost bought Seneca's On The Shortness of Life. Well, I bought it today and have started reading it. Was reminded of Chris when I read this passage from On Tranquillity of Mind:

But nothing delights the mind so much as fond and loyal friendship. What a blessing it is to have hearts that are ready and willing to receive all your secrets in safety, with whom you are less afraid to share knowledge of something than keep it to yourself, whose conversation soothes your distress, whose advice helps yo make up your mind, whose cheerfulness dissolves your sorrow, whose very appearance cheers you up!
Thanks for being in my corner all this while, despite me failing to do likewise for you when I could and should have.


Anonymous dating said...

John, hope all is well with your" date" search.
Maybe you can find looking for "dating service" at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you commit to this site to let us know how you are doing!  


Anonymous Directmatches.com said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!  


Anonymous fun said...

John, hope all is well with your" IM" search.
Maybe you can find looking for "ADVICE" at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you come back to this site to let us know how you are doing!  


Anonymous IM said...

John, hope all is well with your" match" search.
Maybe you can find looking for "careers" or jobs at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you come back to this site to let us know how you are doing!  


Anonymous dating said...

John, hope all is well with your" legal jobs" search.
Maybe you can find looking for "careers" at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you come back to this site to let us know how you are doing!  


Anonymous dating said...

Thank you for your wonderful advice. Although I did not find admin jobs as a custom directmatch to your internet site, I did however enjoy the matching fun IM from other posts. www.directmatch4free.com
Thanks again for your friends!  


Anonymous im bored said...

Hi, I'm doing some research into search 'keywords' related to finding friendship on the web, e.g. 'im bored' . I need to talk to people who regularly look for new friends on the web. I've found some people via im bored but I need to talk to more. Can you suggest where else to try?
TIA  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your post is just excellent and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.

Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.



Here is my site; オークリー アウトレット  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

Also visit my web site chi flat iron official website  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's
rare to see a great blog like this one these days.

Also visit my webpage; polo outlet online  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there would you mind letting me know which webhost you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog
loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good web hosting
provider at a fair price? Kudos, I appreciate it!


Review my site: クロエバッグ 激安  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I simply just say what a relief to discover
somebody that really knows what they're discussing on the internet. You actually realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people really need to look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you are not more popular because you surely have the gift.

My web page :: http://www.bringnewshoes.com  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for another magnificent post. The place else may just anybody get that type
of info in such a perfect method of writing? I have a presentation
next week, and I'm at the search for such info.

Here is my weblog christian louboutin outlet  


Anonymous Poker said...

This is one of the most interesting articles since few months on your blog. Congratulations dear admin.
-----------------------------------
Del Piero Allesandro
Citroen Picasso
You have a unique opportunity to train with Real Madrid! Create football boots and get ready for all of your poker arsenal! Time to show that you can play both poker and in football! Win one of two special tournaments, $ 25 and stand on the field face to face with the best players of Real Madrid!
Participation in this online poker bonus promotion is simple - you can take part in the daily freerolls, qualifiers with buy-in $ 1 or buy directly involved in the finals of the "Train and Meet Real Madrid," which will be held on 17.01. and 24.01. at 21:00 (GMT +1) already for $ 25.
Real Madrid
Bayern Munchen Win
A prize pool of the poker tournament can be used to cover travel costs and expenses on the spot, and the remaining package is an additional and unforgettable experience! You can bring an accompanying person, but only you get personalized accessories club and only you have the chance to train with the best. This unique adventure awaits you in the first decade of February. The exact dates will be announced the winners of the appropriate
Philip Czomber
Gustav King Ploters
 


Post a Comment

© Boon 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates